Friday, November 22, 2013

Where to find me!

Teaching:
- Visit my studio class at Clayton Yoga Monday nights at 6:30.
- Click here to book a private class with me!

- It is first come first serve, please arrive 10 minutes early to ensure a spot.
- Wear comfortable clothing and bring a mat!
- Relax your mind, body and soul.

Biography:

As an avid runner, I found pleasure in allowing my mind to wander. To me, freedom came along with running. After an injury that required time to heal, I gravitated towards yoga. I began practicing yoga in 2009. But once injured, my passion for yoga grew. In 2013 I became a registered yoga instructor.
If you let it, yoga will provide more than just a physical outlet. It allows you to explore your mind and your breath as well. Uniting all three components of your body opens up a whole new journey in life. By practicing with me, I will help you create your own journey through yoga.
You can expect my class to challenge your body; and if you allow your breath to center your mind, it can be relaxing too. My Vinyasa class will flow through poses in a timely manor. Students should expect to receive direction in poses and options for more advanced poses. Beginners and experienced yogis welcome!
Yoga is a gift I intend to share with everyone. See you on the mat!

No comments:

Post a Comment